Sunday, June 12, 2011

Did you find anything interesting to do last night?

6:12 AM on a Sunday -- Divisadero & McAllister.

John and Matt stumble toward breakfast options.













"Dude, is that diner open?"
"Wait wait... Who the fuck is that guy?"














"Dude, he's in the middle of traffic doing circles."














"You take my picture? You take my picture on YouTube! That's how we do it... I wanna see a foo acting a motherfucking fool of himself on the street. It's motherfuckin' 6 in the morning -- that shit is funny."














"Cool, but can my friend get in the basket?"














Over to there.














And then back.














"Could you stop the cart now?"
"Nah, but I could play some Sade."














"I ain't lettin you go. How 'bout I own your ass? I got me a Safeway sale on White Boy. I didn't get no 40 acres and a mule, but I got me a white boy."














"Can you let my friend out of the cart now?"

"Maybe I'll trade him back to you if you got some cigarettes. You got some Camel Lights or somethin'?"














"Nevermind, let's get the product shot."














"I wanna get some hits on you tube. You gonna put that shit up? I wanna hit that shit."